You cannot manage what you cannot measure – so you need Melbourne electricians!March 19, 2013
Energy monitoring enables your business to be provided with feedback on operating practices, results of energy management projects, and guidance on the level of energy use that is expected in a certain period. Importantly, they also give early warning of unexpected excess consumption caused by malfunctions, operator error, unwanted user behaviours, maintenance errors and so on.
The goal of Melbourne electricians, Alert Electrical, is to help your business:
- identify and explain excessive energy use
- detect instances when consumption is unexpectedly lower than would usually have been the case
- draw energy consumption trends (weekly, seasonal, operational etc)
- determine future energy use when planning changes in the business
- diagnose specific areas of wasted energy
- observe how the business reacted to changes in the past
- develop performance targets for energy management programs
- manage your energy consumption, rather than accept it as a fixed cost that you have no control over.
The ultimate goal is to reduce energy costs through improved energy efficiency and energy management control. Other benefits generally include increased resource efficiency, improved production budgeting and reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Contact us at Alert Electrical for more information!