When you need an electrician in Melbourne you want a proven performer with wide experience and a commitment to quality work. And that sums up our professional crew at Alert Electrical. For more than 20 years we’ve delivered superior electrical solutions and maintenance to residential, commercial and industrial clients across the city. No matter whether…Read more
Electrical licences and certification
Qualified Melbourne electricians
All our Melbourne commercial electrical maintenance and projects are carried out according to strict Australian Standards and guaranteed by a Certificate of Electrical Safety as per standards set by Energy Safe Victoria. Energy Safe Victoria regularly conducts random audits and Alert Electrical Group has been 100 percent successful when audited – a testimony to our safety procedures and compliance.
Our licences and certification industry association memberships includes the following:
- public liability insurance ($20m)
- workers compensation – to an amount required by law
- registered electrical contractor
- relevant electrical licences, including: cabling licence, electrical inspector licence, EWP licence
- medium ridged endorsement
- construction industry induction (red card)
- Working With Children Accreditation
- NECA – National Electrical and Communications Association
- Clean Energy Council of Australia
- CPA Australia
- BICSI Registered Cablers Australia
- Co Invest and CBus Employer member
- Working at Heights Accreditation.
Commercial Electrical Contractor OH&S Compliant
Alert Electrical Group is certified through the National Electrical Communications Association (NECA) and we have a quality and OH&S management system that complies with the following standards:
- quality management system
- environmental management system
- OH&S management systems
- OH&S systems guidelines
- management system integration
- risk management
- Alert Electrical Group OH&S systems and procedures, manuals and requirements and Alert Electrical Group OH&S requirements.
At Alert Electrical Group our key safety procedures include:
- awareness of the workplace environment
- being proactive to prevent accidents occurring
- looking out for each other
- being accountable for our own actions
- continual training and safety inductions.
All our technicians comply with all aspects of our OH&S policies.