Government electrical contractors, Melbourne
Electrical installations and maintenance for government buildings and councils
Alert Electrical Group’s ability to service government bodies by providing initial concepts through to delivery and ongoing maintenance is what makes us stand out as the electrical contractor of choice for government buildings and local councils in Melbourne. We currently have maintenance contracts in place for many government bodies, including councils, the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) and Department of Defence.
Risk and safety management
We prepare risk management plans using a certified integrated management system, mitigating risk to the client, our electricians and your clients. A live environment is one which can not be shut down during works, which continues normal operations around the works. Our effective management of such issues was evident during the delivery of power, lighting and sub-main cabling components of the East Lecture Theatre at LaTrobe University.
Alert Electrical Group provides:
- project and construction management
- design, i.e. security systems and lighting
- electrical installations
- commissioning for fit-outs, renovations and upgrades
- facilities management and maintenance
- data networks and cabling
- fibre networks
- NBN installations
- car park and outdoor lighting
- LV power distribution
- telecommunications distribution
- general power
- security systems, including CCTV
- dry fire
- switchboard installation and maintenance.