Switchboard upgrades in Melbourne homes and businesses offer vital protection to people and property. Old-style switchboards, with dated ceramic fuses, don’t cut it in today’s energy-hungry world. They can struggle to handle the huge increase in demand for electricity for appliances including kettles, machinery, computers, dishwashers, TVs and dryers. And many of these overloaded boards…Read more
Gym electricians, Melbourne
Sustainability and energy saving are high priorities for Alert Electrical Group in Melbourne. Our commitment to the environment and saving you money, along with our professional approach and quality products, is why we are expert gym and fitness centre contractors.
What can we do for your fitness facility?
- we can set up a regular maintenance program to look after your systems
- we can provide a rapid response to urgent situations
- we offer a 24-hour, seven-day emergency call-out service
- energy management and monitoring to reduce overheads
- our hands-on approach allows us to tailor services to meet your needs.
- routine maintenance of essential services
- installation and maintenance of MyZone systems
- repairs to steamrooms, saunas and spas
- testing and tagging of electrical equipment
- exit and emergency lighting
- lamp replacements and inspections
- energy management
- thermographic tests
- RCD testing
- switchboard maintenance
- distribution board maintenance
- lighting control maintenance
- supply and installation of lighting requirements
- data and voice cabling
- emergency call-out facility
- energy auditing
- professional advice/energy management
- audio-visual requirements.
Our warehouse and office is located in Airport West and we have electricians covering all areas of Melbourne on a daily basis. We are able to provide rapid response to any emergency situation. Our clients have fitness centres located in Armadale, Balwyn, Caroline Springs, Sandringham, Dingley, Waverley Park and more. For more information contact Alert Electrical Group.