Commercial electricians, Melbourne
Your commercial electrician providing cost-effective energy solutions
Businesses today run on power. Without the continual flow of electricity from a reliable source, many businesses would not be able to deliver essential services, meet project deadlines or budgets. Advanced electrical infrastructure, including data cabling and other communications systems have transformed the way we do business, making processes more efficient and in many cases, more cost-effective.
Alert Electrical Group’s Airport West-based contractors are qualified EcoXpert electricians who will deliver energy-efficient solutions to save you money and reduce your carbon footprint. Many commercial enterprises, including those in Airport West, are embracing their corporate social responsibility by becoming more environmentally friendly.
We have more than 15 years’ experience in the industry, catering to a range of commercial developments which include new projects, upgrades, extensions, renovations and refurbishments. We have completed projects for major Melbourne educational facilities, community centres and residential developers.
Whether you need an audit, upgrade or new fit-out, from office buildings to airports – we have the capabilities to complete your commercial project on time and within budget.
Commercial electrical capabilities:
- Automated Control Systems (ACS)
- data cabling, fibre networks, National Broadband Network (NBN) installations and other communications infrastructure
- earthing systems
- Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System (EWIS) and Public Address (PA) systems
- indoor and outdoor lighting solutions including car parks
- lightning protection
- Low Voltage (LV) switchboards and cabling installation
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems
- standby generators
- security systems including Closed Circuit Television (CCTV).
Our electrical contractors provide energy solutions across Melbourne for many different sectors including education, the fitness industry and retail fit-outs and maintenance. Please contact us to discuss your needs.